We've all have had that one(or maybe two) classmate who always raises their hand enthustiastically when the teacher asks if someone can volunteer to read a passage or whatever. Well, most of the time...they aren't really the ones that we would really want to hear read. They actually do more damage than actually helping us read because..
WELL LETS JUST SAY
this is what comes in my mind.
And the scenario goes a little bit something like this..
Teacher: Okay class who wants to read the first couple paragraphs?
- FML NO NO NONOOOO DONT YOU DARE RAISE YOUR HAND!
- Please not him please not him please not him. for the love of god
- TEACHER: *picks him* ME: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
- GODDAMMIT!! That’s a PERIOD, NOT A COMMA.
- -____- and That’s a COMMA... NOT A PERIOD.
- Slow down dude, You're not getting chase by anything
- You sure you in the right class?
- You can’t pronounce THAT word?
- That word says 'supplemental' Why can't you pronounce that word?
- EVERYONE JUST MUMBLED AND TOLD YOU THE CORRECT WAY OF SAYING IT, WHY'D YOU GET IT WRONG AGAIN. DAMMIT.
- Please someone take over. THIS INSTANT. NOW
- Why did you even raise your hand when you can't even read.
- WHAT THE FUHH
- WHAT THE HELL
- The hell you like long ass paragraphs for?!?!?!?!?!?
- Excuse me sir, Uhmm You skipped a line. !!!!$@#!%$#&#$
- Stop right there! Your turn's over!! (*keeps going* nooooooo)
- OMG STOP
- LMAO WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY? I can't see that written anywhere
- WTF ARE U READING
- My skin's crawling, I'm bout to rage.
- please stop right nowwwwwww
- I give up. /suicide
ITS A TORTURE!
Ya feel me y'all!?
I hope i'm not the only one.