Sunday, October 3, 2010

Get yo' brains ready!




Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can! Again, as quickly as you can but don’t advance until you’ve done each of them …. really. Now, scroll down (but not too fast, you might miss something)


THINK of a number from 1 to 10




MULTIPLY that number by 9



If the number is a 2-digit number, ADD the digits together



Now SUBTRACT 5



DETERMINE which letter in the alphabet corresponds to the number you ended up with (example: 1=a, 2=b, 3=c,etc.)



THINK of a country that starts with that letter



REMEMBER the last letter of the name of that country



THINK of the name of an animal that starts with that letter



REMEMBER the last letter in the name of that animal



THINK of the name of a fruit that starts with that letter O







Are you thinking of a Kangaroo in Denmark eating an Orange?





------

If not for you, you’re among the 2% of the population whose minds are different enough to think of something else. However, 98% of people will answer with kangaroos in Denmark eating oranges when given this exercise.


Tee. hee.

40 comments:

Wozza said...

koala in Denmark eating an Orange. Lol I'm different!...slightly lol

Galwarrior said...

Nice update, waiting for more :]

3milelimit said...

seen this before but forgot what the answers were supposed to be, got the same as Wozza :)

Rubilax said...

7, 63, 9, 4, D, Denmark, Kangaroo--MOTHERFUCKER.

Some_Chi_Guy said...

5, 45, 9, 4, E, Ethiopia, Aligator, Oil Palm.

Doesn't match anyone elses.

JHack said...

I was going to go with killer whale but switched to kangaroo instead.

after3 said...

At first I was proud that I didn't get it. Now I'm questioning my math.

RaisinCrunch said...

5-45-9-4-Denmark-Kangaroo

max said...

I must have done it wrong :(

zG Chris said...

Lol I pickec denmark and kangaroo also.

NerfQuake said...

lol excellent :D

The Square Circle said...

lol. i read to fast and picked a state instead of country...

and the first animal that came to mind was seriously equine, which is more of an adjective and not a noun for horse i guess.

maybe im tired.

Nailgun said...

Lol, interesting post

Toast Man said...

GET OUT OF MY HEAD D:

Chris said...

It's funny that that works that way!!

Mafaesto said...

Denmark nuff said lol

wickoc said...

Koala and Denmark ;)

Pandor42 said...

Koalas rule, and sadly I know of very few countries.

AnnoNeuvo said...

lol, the picture makes it so much more fun xD

Also you got me :<

Brandon B. said...

the only animal I could think of was the kraken...I think I failed this. :(

Bernard said...

this is cool, post more things like this

joanna.elherro said...

are you a wizard?

tonyman33 said...

I got koala :D

Anonymous said...

haha yup thats what i was thinking

Final Fantasy XIV Fan said...

o.o scary

Mesty said...

Nice! More of these please hehe

I ended up with Anteater, India, and then I was going to think of something for O, clicked the link where it said read more, and saw orange.
Mesty =)

Slumph said...

we did a similar excercise in school back in the day - we were supposed to end up with a red hammer. I did :P

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha I didn't get that. I wonder how these brain exercised work.

Mutefox said...

A Duck eating a Kiwi in Deutschland, for me.

PEDLEVSKI said...

Uhm still thinking

Jehabbi said...

Mindfuck! I went 5-45-9-4-D-Denmark-Ko(Swedish for cow)- Orange

Unknown said...

haha, awesome ^^

xTruex said...

Lol that was fun when I come back I expect more ! (: check out my blogg

killerkun said...

Hahaha got me, incredible!

Firstlove666 said...

That mindfucked me for a little bit, very interesting!

Nie Mand said...

Nope, I am completely different!

2Beer1Sip said...

i love good mindtricks

RAiNИiAЯ said...

Must have done it wrong because that's not what I got.

Still thought this was really entertaining though!

deltree2 said...

crazy math

Unknown said...

Ah - Koala in Denmark with an orange, close enough! Good stuff :p