Tuesday, October 19, 2010

That particular student.


We've all have had that one(or maybe two) classmate who always raises their hand enthustiastically when the teacher asks if someone can volunteer to read a passage or whatever. Well, most of the time...they aren't really the ones that we would really want to hear read. They actually do more damage than actually helping us read because..

WELL LETS JUST SAY 
this is what comes in my mind.


And the scenario goes a little bit something like this..


Teacher: Okay class who wants to read the first couple paragraphs?
  • FML NO NO NONOOOO DONT YOU DARE RAISE YOUR HAND!
  • Please not him please not him please not him. for the love of god
  • TEACHER: *picks him* ME: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!





  • GODDAMMIT!! That’s a PERIOD, NOT A COMMA.
  •  -____- and That’s a COMMA... NOT A PERIOD.
  • Slow down dude, You're not getting chase by anything
  • You sure you in the right class?
  • You can’t pronounce THAT word?
  • That word says 'supplemental' Why can't you pronounce that word?


  • EVERYONE JUST MUMBLED AND TOLD YOU THE CORRECT WAY OF SAYING IT, WHY'D YOU GET IT WRONG AGAIN. DAMMIT.
  • Please someone take over. THIS INSTANT. NOW
  • Why did you even raise your hand when you can't even read.
  • WHAT THE FUHH
  • WHAT THE HELL
  • AAAAH
  • The hell you like long ass paragraphs for?!?!?!?!?!?
  • Excuse me sir, Uhmm You skipped a line. !!!!$@#!%$#&#$
  • Stop right there! Your turn's over!! (*keeps going* nooooooo)
  • OMG STOP
  • LMAO WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY? I can't see that written anywhere 
  • WTF ARE U READING
  • My skin's crawling, I'm bout to rage.
  

  •  please stop right nowwwwwww











  • I give up. /suicide
my face.

ITS A TORTURE!
Ya feel me y'all!?
I hope i'm not the only one.

27 comments:

razortek said...

ahahahah funny story man anyway no never happened to me xD

BLUERAD said...

Haha really like this post, your blog is looking really good lately

Anonymous said...

School can be liberating or deliberating.

Beño said...

awww i was the guy who sat next to the smart one just for doin nothing on the work-in-group thingz :D

wishbear said...

ROFL. I felt the same exact way when I got called to read. Its absolute torture.
Your posts really make me lol all the time. :D

Pandor42 said...

Ah yes, it's so bad you actually feel sorry for the kid.

2Beer1Sip said...

last pictures is epic

Frank said...

I'm usually that kid... Do I make you mad ??

KTOTHES said...

HAHAHAHAHAH i love this. THe rage crawling through my skin I can relate sooo bad.

Lawlsauce said...

Ive had a few of these people, annoying as shit.

wickoc said...

Yeah, I think I remember that XD

Anonymous said...

lol- good read. love the last .gif btw

Anonymous said...

lol omg the teacher thing is so true... why do teachers even pick those guys??

Discerning Gentleman said...

I love that HHH gif

Anonymous said...

Taaahaha... this is so over the top, I don't even know what to do. LOL

Galwarrior said...

Nice update

TheCreepistMan said...

lol your not the only one....

D-FENS said...

lol this takes me back to my school days

Binary Soul said...

lol is very true, think I may have been that student

vladimir said...

i know what you mean; i can't stand when he gets picked

Anonymous said...

I always hated when other people read in school. I always *accidentally* read ahead, and when the teacher called on me to read, they'd think I wasn't paying attention.

Dan said...

rofl yeah. I remember in school people couldn't pronounce the easiest words...

Jimmy Volmer said...

I was never the teacher's pet

The Square Circle said...

heh. we feel ya.

Delfin said...

Ya that's when i get up with the book and take a shit and read, civil disobedience it worked for Ghandi.

Kartoffeln said...

Beat'em up

The Messy Apron said...

Lol that last picture is so hilarious and I don't even know why. Check out my new blog eatlessmovemorenow.blogspot.com