Thursday, September 30, 2010

If men had vaginas.


Top ten things men would do if they woke up and had a vagina for a day:
10. Immediately go shopping for zucchini and cucumbers.
9. Squat over a hand-held mirror for an hour and a half.
8. See if they could finally do the splits.

7. See if it’s truly possible to launch a Ping-Pong ball 20 feet.
6. Cross their legs without rearranging their crotch.
5. Get picked up in a bar in less than 10 minutes BEFORE closing time.
4. Have consecutive multiple orgasms and still be ready for more without sleeping first.
3. Go to the gynecologist for a pelvic exam and ask to have it recorded on video.
2. Sit on the edge of the bed and pray for breasts too.
And, the number one thing men would do if they woke up with a vagina:
1. Finally find that damned G-spot.




--
i lold 

30 comments:

Wozza said...

lol nice one.

Not sure about 5 or 3 though :P

plethram said...

haha I love it!!

its all so true

Mutefox said...

If I woke up with a vagina, then I'd finally get to wear girls' clothes without feeling awkard ;)

Stav88os said...

Cool Story Bro!;)

max said...

hehe I would defnitly try number 7 ;P

tonyman33 said...

hahah, pretty much.

Unknown said...

10... You read my mind!

http://61chan.noisediary.com/

thecatzpajamas said...

hehehe thanks yall

RainingPiPs said...

I think I'll stick with my unit.

Olly said...

Hahahaha, true that.

n00buser said...

Uh.... double you tea eff.

MumbjoJumbo said...

Love the .Gif.

Rubilax said...

G spot is a conspiracy. WAKE UP, SHEEPLE.

Binary Soul said...

lol it's all true

Alex Jenkins said...

Ha great article, number 4 is the winner for me, goddamn man orgasms.

Keep up the good work :p

troykan said...

haha, yeah! i would save some picks for it later

2Beer1Sip said...

terrible imagination

CS said...

If I woke up and found I had a vagina for the day...

I'd probably turn over and sleep a whole lot.

thecatzpajamas said...

hahaha thats funny

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, not too sure about 5 or 3.....

Donkote said...

hahaha very funny, some are definitely true

richie said...

So true!!

Andu said...

If i woke up with a vagina, i could finally wear girls clothing without it feeling awkward. I hate not being able to pull of decent cosplay, just cause i'm a male... The lack of good male characters to cosplay has left me in despair
D:

Jack Anderson said...

still glad i don't have a vagina :D

lulz88 said...

lol #2

Kritikal said...

That GIF had me laughing so hard!

Slumph said...

lmao @ 1.

I would just have lots of fun =D, and yeah i loved the gif too =D

I'm an avid reader of yours so I'd appreciate it if you headed over to my blog and voted in my poll and stuff =)

MC said...

number 7, definitely

Slumph said...

supporting again <3

Owtwem said...

Yeah, this is probably true.
Wayyyy too true actually.